Thread: Bucket-list rifles

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    look no hands is offline Even better looking than a HW35
    I've already got a lot of the rifles I've hankered after but I still want a Airsporter RB2 Stutzen (I know where I can get one but my money is being spent elsewhere at the moment) for the collection, also the Diana 34 120th anniversary edition is still eluding me and maybe a walnut stocked Webley Tracker and a Venom Sidewinder compact and just to top it all off a RWS Excalibre carbine and that would be about it (but I'm sure there will be other's I've forgotten about).

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

Quote Originally Posted by look no hands View Post
    I've already got a lot of the rifles I've hankered after but I still want a Airsporter RB2 Stutzen (I know where I can get one but my money is being spent elsewhere at the moment) for the collection, also the Diana 34 120th anniversary edition is still eluding me and maybe a walnut stocked Webley Tracker and a Venom Sidewinder compact and just to top it all off a RWS Excalibre carbine and that would be about it (but I'm sure there will be other's I've forgotten about).

Pete
    Any reason you would go for the RWS Excalibre in carbine rather than full length? Apart from obviously being shorter

look no hands is offline Even better looking than a HW35
    Quote Originally Posted by cozzamec View Post
    Any reason you would go for the RWS Excalibre in carbine rather than full length? Apart from obviously being shorter
    I prefer the looks of the carbine but either length looks beautiful in that stock, same goes for the Rapier.

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

Venom Vantage 77
    Rapid MK2
    TX200SR