Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bucket-list rifles

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    tinbum is online now Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters

Bucket-list rifles

Although not particularly good, expensive or rare, I have always wanted a Drulov Eagle target rifle. It was featured in one of the mags many moons ago when everything in the world was better than it is today. Despite working with air guns full time I have never seen one in the flesh, let alone fired one.

Well blow me down! I only went and found one!

It's currently in transit and I hope it all works and is in good condition, but it will be next month before I find out.

I'm struggling to think of anything I would want more, what's the gun you hope to get your mitts on one day?
    God rest ye jelly mental men

flyingfish is online now I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    I want an original under lever. A mates dad gave me my first shots on one

Pete
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    Although not particularly good, expensive or rare, I have always wanted a Drulov Eagle target rifle. It was featured in one of the mags many moons ago when everything in the world was better than it is today. Despite working with air guns full time I have never seen one in the flesh, let alone fired one.

It's currently in transit and I hope it all works and is in good condition, but it will be next month before I find out.

I'm struggling to think of anything I would want more, what's the gun you hope to get your mitts on one day?
    Great little target rifle, very accurate. Could have sold mine 20 times over so far. The rifle I want back is my General Motors Inland Division M1 Carbine, even better fun than the Eagle. Used to carry it for self defence during South African riots in the 70's.

Baz
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD

Quote Originally Posted by Benelli B76 View Post
    Great little target rifle, very accurate. Could have sold mine 20 times over so far. The rifle I want back is my General Motors Inland Division M1 Carbine, even better fun than the Eagle. Used to carry it for self defence during South African riots in the 70's.

Baz
    I have an General Motors Inland M1 carbine. Made in July 1943. I had never shot the thing until a few years back and was amazed how accurate it was, with open sights at 50 yards. I rested it on my FT bumbag and managed a ragged hole at 50 yards with the last 6 bullets. Only had 100 rounds or so and didn't even think about shooting a group until I was nearly out of ammo. Amazing little gun. Only problem is the wondering how many men this thing may have killed. Once handled a 1941 MP40 and the same thought came mind. It was worse knowing it was used against the Allies.

1) Mint BSF breaker.
    2) Diana 340 N-Tec.
    3) 2 3/4" .44 Mag S&W Mod 69 Combat Magnum.

Whiscombe !!!

Chippendale is offline Well stuff me, you live and learn.
    Airsporter in .177 in any condition and a Feinwerkbau Sport

Chippendale (with clothes on)

Quote Originally Posted by FPoole View Post
    I have an General Motors Inland M1 carbine. Made in July 1943. I had never shot the thing until a few years back and was amazed how accurate it was, with open sights at 50 yards. I rested it on my FT bumbag and managed a ragged hole at 50 yards with the last 6 bullets. Only had 100 rounds or so and didn't even think about shooting a group until I was nearly out of ammo. Amazing little gun. Only problem is the wondering how many men this thing may have killed. Once handled a 1941 MP40 and the same thought came mind. It was worse knowing it was used against the Allies.
    Awesome! Of course you've heard that the 30 carbine bounces off a frozen blanket!

Bucket list

Johnnie 7!
    ok, I admit it, I've got a problem.
    [url]http://www.rivington-riflemen.uk/[url]

Quote Originally Posted by FPoole View Post
    Don't worry it probably hurt no-one. In Afgan and Iraq apparently 250,000 rounds fired for every one that was effective. Second World war 50,000 I think. I just love the design of that little rifle, a bit restricted by the round ,but heh, 200 yds is a long way.

Baz
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD

Holland and holland Enfield sniper rifle
    Skan bullpup
    SA Hunting
    Tuned hw80 first airgun I owned

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jjr1ulggsc...futur.png?dl=0

tinbum is online now Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters

Please tell me there's an app that I can do that to pics with!?
    God rest ye jelly mental men

Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    Factory Left Handed Stocked Prosport in ANY caliber !
    More chance of getting Darth Vader's light sabre !
    “An airgun or two”………

Quote Originally Posted by Blackrider View Post
    Factory Left Handed Stocked Prosport in ANY caliber !
    More chance of getting Darth Vader's light sabre !
    They sell Vader's Sabre in Tesco....,
    "corners should be round" Theo Evo .22/.177 - Meopta 6x42, DS huntsman classic .20 vortex razor LH 3-15x42 under supervised boingrati tuning by Tony L & Tinbum, HW77 forest green - Nikon prostaff 2-7x32 plex.