Thread: Another valuation thread, this time the Blue Book of Airguns, 9th Edition.

Another valuation thread, this time the Blue Book of Airguns, 9th Edition.

As title, I've got two copies of the Blue Book and subsequently want to sell this particular copy. It's in very good condition with a few minor marks here and there, is it worth anything ? All advice appreciated as I'd like to list it shortly and want to pitch it at a fair price that will sell straightforwardly.

Thanks, Vic Thompson

The cheapest 9th edition on Amazon is £41 if it helps.

thanks for the reply Westy_Boy. I had a quick look on Amazon and was very surprised by the price being asked by some of the sellers (and I also didn't find one as low as £41). Do these books have some collectable value, as this is the only reason that I could think of that would justify those asking prices ?

Thanks, Vic Thompson.
    Last edited by Vic Thompson; 19-09-2017 at 10:18 AM.

Hi Vic, I couldn't really comment on the collectable nature of these. I suppose one factor would be if they change from edition to edition. I.e if the 12th edition contains everything up to and including the 11th edition plus anything new since them if I were in the market for one I would just buy the most up to date. But each to their own. You are right though some of the prices on Amazon seem crazy, but you can get a 'good' used copy of the 9th for £41.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/ol/19...&condition=all