Thinking of getting one of the two.

Good chance at the Midland to try both on the range - seemed the sensible thing to do.
First up the Impact, poor chap couldnt fill the mag, said it was a old worn one. Got the new one out, which filled up OK, but needed a huge amount of pressure to fit into the gun. Next the shooting, it would fire a couple of pellets then the trigger would lock up because my finger seemed to brush against the safety catch. I must confess I didnt feel it brush but that was the explanation.
Next the Wildcat. The magazine would not index after each shot, it would cock but then the bolt wouldnt close, the mag needed to be indexed manually which needed a fair bit of pressure.
The point here is that these guns were provided by ASI next door to the range,and was meant to show case the product, no one would buy one of these based on the examples provided for use. Im hoping these were the exception, but fear it may be the rule.
With these facts in mind, my wallet will held securely in my pocket, Was tempted by the Steyr hunting 5A though