Thread: Pro sport - the best looking springer?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumberjack View Post
    "It seems to me that the infamous pro sport has fallen out of favour within the springer community"

Not out of favour with me. If I didn't already have one I would definitely buy one. That said, I also prefer the original stock design.

Future generations may well note it as a 'classic' but a classic that combined looks with excellent performance.

Bear in mind things also seem to go in cycles: what appears to be out of favour today will undoubtedly be back in favour at some point in time.
    I tend to disagree with some of the stuff people say about it.....easily my personal favourite....a beautiful air rifle ....maybe the best looking ever ..
    I ran the usual Delrin guides into mine with one or two experiments for fits etc....and its great.
    The stock almost too good for lugging around a wood ....it looks like the thing should be on a safari than a rough shoot in some woods...
    I like the lever tucked away and no under barrel lever on show .....just personal preference of once getting to use to the looks of a 410 and an old .22 rook rifle....a traditionalists gun...
    Is there a better looking air rifle ...nah.
    Last edited by clarky; 19-09-2017 at 09:10 PM.