Thread: Valuation please

Valuation please

Hi I have a 1981 ORIGINAL MOD6 G pistol I will be offering for sale but really have no clue as to it's worth.
    Can anyone help please?
    I know some will ask for pics but there are none for two reasons Photobucket is being a sod and the gun is mint and apart from no box or papers I know what mint means "without a mark" The gun has new seals and shoots smooth as it should.
    Thanks.
    When I die don't let my wife sell my guns for what she thinks I gave for them!!!

Starting the suggestions.

£120-140?

I have paid a bit less than that for non-mint but nice 6s. So that may be on the low side. But.

There are a lot around.

They are not that collectable.

And much more than that you are getting into FWB65 or Diana 10 territory - a lot of us like older 10M pistols as shooters more than collectors items. And you don't have the box etc that motivates a lot of people to spend money.

Pete please feel free to post up your pics using the free hosting service I've made available using the same host I use for my galleries. It's quite easy to use - certainly no harder than Photobucket. See here for details.
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

Thumbs up

Hi Pete

I cleared some space in my PM's, If you'd liketo email the pics then i'll add them to this thread

Regards, John
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/

Original

Thank you kind sirs but if that's all it will fetch we will be keeping it. It really is a superb bit of kit.
    Thanks again.
    When I die don't let my wife sell my guns for what she thinks I gave for them!!!