Thread: WANTED - Rear sight for Hurricane/Tempest/Typhoon

WANTED - Rear sight for Hurricane/Typhoon

As above please if anyone has a spare.
    It's actually for a Typhoon, and the part that's broken is the lateral sight leaf, part number T69.
    Last edited by Troubledshooter; 22-09-2017 at 02:26 PM. Reason: Corrected Title

harry mac is offline You can't say muntjack without saying mmmmm
    Is the body of the sight damaged? I may have one that you can strip for salvageable parts.
    If it might be of any use, please PM me, as then I'll be guaranteed to see it.
    The South of England has 2 good things, the M1 and the A1. Both will take you to Yorkshire.

Er, Tempest rear sight ain't the same as the Typhoon and Hurricane, which one are you looking for? I have one of the latter two. (I always keep bits I take off of my 'different' ones just in case I want to return them to original) and might be tempted to part with it.
    lodmoor
    Always ready to buy another Webley pistol and another and . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by lodmoor View Post
    Er, Tempest rear sight ain't the same as the Typhoon and Hurricane, which one are you looking for? I have one of the latter two. (I always keep bits I take off of my 'different' ones just in case I want to return them to original) and might be tempted to part with it.
    My cock up, of course they aren't. The rear sight I need is for an original Typhoon.