Thread: beeman c1 carbine

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    Someone has bitten off half the barrel. That's a Beeman C 0.72 ultracarbine. Must be a sod to cock/fire, some people should be banned from owning a hacksaw...

This thread makes me wonder how a C1 would handle and shoot with the standard (19"" I think) Vulcan barrel.

Quote Originally Posted by Geezer View Post
    This thread makes me wonder how a C1 would handle and shoot with the standard (19"" I think) Vulcan barrel.

Like a crappy Vulcan with a crappy stock. Never mind the awful trigger and barrel pivot. Nice blueing on Wobbleys, that is all...

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Seth View Post
    Like a crappy Vulcan with a crappy stock. Never mind the awful trigger and barrel pivot. Nice blueing on Wobbleys, that is all...
    I thought the C1 was based on the crappy Victor which was the War Time Economy version of the Vulcan designed for Britain's yoofs? 'Webley - putting the 'break' in break-barrel'.

It had a straight hand stock to fit in the saddle buckets of American traditional airgunners, you know, the ones that shoot rattlesnakes from horseback.

The C1 was 14 fpe in the USA so it was. An interesting exercise in marketing, like the Webley Tracker, the only airgun named after a cereal bar. The Tracker rifle is, for some reason, enormously popular in Sweden.