Thread: ultra rare -neverseen- Giffard parts and accesories.

aimless Guest

ultra rare -neverseen- Giffard parts and accesories.

Voilą:

http://www.waffenhandelimspessart.de...290&Itemid=118

and

http://www.waffenhandelimspessart.de...289&Itemid=118

I am not the seller and I don“t know him, even I bought some items from him years ago.

ATB Jochen

Giffard

Fantastic . I love the Co2 refill station . Nothing new under the sun .
    I take it that this was used with dry ice or was the contraption locked to a larger tank that fed Co2 under pressure ?

added
    The prices for the actual guns themselves are surely a little steep ?
    The shop / business looks very high class so the prices are higher than normal or is this the average for Germany ?

added double and then some !
    Just seen the price for a the Cylinder 400 Euro !
    Last edited by Jimny4x4; 21-09-2017 at 03:17 PM.

micky2 is offline The collector formerly known as micky
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimny4x4 View Post
    Fantastic . I love the Co2 refill station . Nothing new under the sun .
    I take it that this was used with dry ice or was the contraption locked to a larger tank that fed Co2 under pressure ?

added
    The prices for the actual guns themselves are surely a little steep ?
    The shop / business looks very high class so the prices are higher than normal or is this the average for Germany ?

added double and then some !
    Just seen the price for a the Cylinder 400 Euro !
    l thought the refilling station was quite a fair price to the serious Giffard collector, l don't recall seeing one of these befor.

I'm not an expert in these matters but a couple of years ago someone told me that prices being asked for Giffard Rifles in Europe had started to approach UK type levels due to interest from the Brits "swaying the Market". I don't know if that's true or not, but I've seen other European Web Sites with rifles at around the same price as the ones on the Web Site referred to in Post #1, very comparable to UK Dealership prices I'd say. But if anyone knows where to buy a cheap Giffard from, please let me know before anyone else !

Vic Thompson.

Quote Originally Posted by micky2 View Post
    l thought the refilling station was quite a fair price to the serious Giffard collector, l don't recall seeing one of these befor.
    Yes it is - that is the only reasonable price thing there - as to the rifles and esp that cylinder ... I see one Giffard coming up in that Hanson auction this Monday I was on about last week that'll probably not got for much more . I would make a punt but the airpistols seem more affordable - no not the Wolf - way beyond my means at present .
    Last edited by Jimny4x4; 22-09-2017 at 10:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Thompson View Post
    I'm not an expert in these matters but a couple of years ago someone told me that prices being asked for Giffard Rifles in Europe had started to approach UK type levels due to interest from the Brits "swaying the Market". I don't know if that's true or not, but I've seen other European Web Sites with rifles at around the same price as the ones on the Web Site referred to in Post #1, very comparable to UK Dealership prices I'd say. But if anyone knows where to buy a cheap Giffard from, please let me know before anyone else !

Vic Thompson.
    A friend was keen on these so am interested enough to recognise the differnces - and yes the comments were that UK buyers were costing ourselves a packet and the prices were going sky high . Same old story - people buying to sell on - scab dealers .
    As for a decent one at a fair price - could not help notice the Giffard as noted above .
    Last edited by Jimny4x4; 22-09-2017 at 10:47 AM.