Thread: Feinwerkbau P70 Match Rifle

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Feinwerkbau P70 Match Rifle

I have reluctantly decided to sell my almost mint condition Red Alloy FWB P70 match rifle - mainly due to a lack of space at home since my retirement as I no longer have my gun room at work to store my collection of match rifles (and other curiosities)......and the fact that my wife (rather selfishly in my opinion) also wants to share the use of some of the rooms in the house to the extent that she demands that the doors can open freely and insists on actually being able to see the floor in some of the rooms too!

My Red Alloy P70 rifle has had almost no real use from new and it still looks like a new rifle and shoots like a dream - and it looks especially resplendent with its red laminated hand rest, grip and cheek-peice. This rifle would be an excellent buy for anyone that wants a seriously accurate match rifle to shoot as it shows no signs at all of any real life wear and tear.

This rifle may well become quite collectable in the longer term as it must be one of the best condition and least used P70 rifles around.

I did have the original foam box/packaging that it was delivered in, but I have bought a good solid hard case to keep it in and for transporting it, so packaging this will be dumped as it is taking up too much space in the house and it has no use since the hard case can be used for any future transport.

The rifle also has the correct matching serial numbered P70 handbook and test card.

I enjoy shooting the rifle on the RMTC club range and every time the rifle impresses with its performance and good looks - in short I am very reluctant to sell it - but "needs must" as they say.

I bought two new FWB cylinders as the original (although still working fine) went out of date, so this rifle is fit for use in any competition and will not fail scrutineering due to having an "out of date" cylinder.

SOLD with a hard case, two "in date" FWB air cylinders, optional SARS front resting plate and extended cheekpiece, custom made extended rear adjustable raiser blocks and a set of adjustable raiser blocks and a new FWB adjustable "bench rest" butt plate with adjusters etc.

I doubt it would be possible to find a better example of a P70 anywhere that has been cared for and spoilt as much as this one has.

Due to the Corona virus payment would have to be made by bank transfer or PayPal and would include carrier delivery as cash and FTF are not a current option.
    Last edited by zooma; 27-04-2020 at 11:13 AM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.