Thread: Feinwerkbau P70 Match Rifle

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dalwhinie View Post
    Hello - is this still for sale?
    Yes this rifle is still for sale - although every time I take it to the club and use it I become a little more reluctant to part with it as it is such a nice rifle that has had very little use from new.

The sooner the rifle is sold the better in some ways because the longer it stays here with me the more I feel inclined to keep it as I doubt there can be a better example of a P70 anywhere (unless the factory have kept an unused example on display).

If this is a genuine enquiry to buy it just let me know and I would be happy to send you some pictures of the rifle for you to see, and if you decide to seriously consider buying it you would be more than welcome to inspect it and shoot it at 10 meters before parting with any cash.

I see you are located in a village on the shores of Loch Fyne ( about half way between Oban and Campbeltown) - a beautiful part of the country - but a long way for you to travel to see the rifle. I am guessing if you wanted the rifle to be posted then it would have to be delivered to an RFD in your area?
    Last edited by zooma; 23-12-2017 at 12:57 PM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.