Thread: Buying reloading kit in SE England

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Give Tim as GT Shooting (Coulsdon, Surrey) a call. I doubt he'll have dies but normally has a good range of powder. I do recall seeing some 6.5 bullets in there.

I'd advise not order the dies from him as it could take a while.......

There is also a chap in Chertsey who worked out of his house, but don't recall his name. Perhaps someone else can put a name to it.

Post edit. I think its this chap. http://www.itlshootingsupplies.co.uk/index.htm

Quote Originally Posted by bullbarrel View Post
    Give Tim as GT Shooting (Coulsdon, Surrey) a call. I doubt he'll have dies but normally has a good range of powder. I do recall seeing some 6.5 bullets in there.

There is also a chap in Chertsey who worked out of his house, but don't recall his name. Perhaps someone else can put a name to it.

Post edit. I think its this chap. http://www.itlshootingsupplies.co.uk/index.htm
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by bullbarrel View Post

Ian. I buy from him - and he also sells at the shows at Bisley. Which is probably a good place to go if you are looking for reloading gear. Next one is the Trafalgar meet on the 21st/22nd of October. Note he has loads more than is shown on his website - which is often woefully out of date. He isn't big on e-mail either. You need to call him.

http://www.nra.org.uk/common/asp/Cal...te=NRA&id=4016

There are various tents and stands selling all manner of shooting stuff at good prices. Ian will be there.

You may struggle to find Hodgedon or a fair few other American powders due to the upcoming eu REACH directive - apparently they contain some undesirable chemicals which are banned.

You can get most things mail order - even powder & primers if you are willing to pay for the extra postage costs.

Re loading

Wilson and Wilson also carry a good selection of reloading bits and for some odd stuff too....always worth a phone call first. They are in kent by Manston airport on planet Thanet!!

You could try Andy Allwood in Bracknell Www.tfsa.co.uk.
    I have used him a few times and he's a helpfull guy. He gave me a days reloading training ( inc. lunch ) with no obligation to buy
    from him when I first started reloading.

There is a bullet trading group on Facebook.
    There were a couple of ads on there selling creedmore brass.

Not ideal for your location, but DMC custom cartridges is a little further than reloading solutions, he has RS powders and got me sierra bullets at a good price. Not sure about dies but worth a call
    Do nothing, achieve nothing

Fultons at Bisley stack RS62 as i bought some a few months ago.
    To destroy a people, you must first sever their roots. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn