Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Buying reloading kit in SE England

Myles Robertson at m-b-r sporting may also be worth a try. Details on his web site.
    He's in the SE and at Bisley most weekends.
    I've bought stuff from him and he's very reliable and very competitive.

Quote Originally Posted by Rickee View Post
    Elcho/Reloader 17 is the same as RS60 and although single based, it is impregnated with nitroglycerine making it burn very hot.
    RS62 is treated with camphor making a much cooler burning load.
    I have bought both in the last year from Fultons at Bisley so i assume they still stock them.
    Indeed. Got 1kg of RS62 from Fultons today so sorted now for powder and bullets.

Thanks everybody for all your comments on this thread.

My lad who owns the Tikka T3x TAC A1 rifle, shot it on the zero range this afternoon at Bisley to get it on target, with a few cleans between the first few shots, and then onto the electronics at 300. Two shots got us fairly close and the first 5 shot group was here at 300 yds.

https://imgur.com/a/t8Ktc

Tail wind with some fishtailing but not too bad for the first go with Hornady bought ammo.....

Think I'm going to like this 6.5 mm...

Have a great week.

RobinC is offline Awesome Shooting Coach and Author.
    Hi Duncan

How are you, and what on earth antique have you bought now!

Reloading kit, the best I've found is not local to you, (is to us though!) Spud1967, google him to find his site, he has a fantastic stock covering just about every thing, and a wide range of choice, and many makes, and he does mail order, I use him for everything.

Also Spud (Mark) is a very knowledgeable man on reloading.

Our reloads were good enough to get Pam top score on the first two days of this years Austrian 300 mt Championships a few weeks back, with world level scores of 594 and 590, so not a lot wrong with our reloads!

We are at Bisley 7th/8th Oct, come over to the 300 mt shed and see what real rifles look like!

Creedmoor 6.5!

Have Fun

Robin
    Walther KK500 Alutec expert special - Barnard .223 "wilde" in a Walther KK500 Alutec stock, mmm...tasty!! - Keppeler 6 mmBR with Walther grip and wood! I may be a Walther-phile?

Thanks Robin, and I do intend to get the dies from Mark. Must catch up soon although I'm away the weekend you mention.

You, the man who taught me all I know! (Except perhaps for taste in rifles... )