Thread: Collectable Webleys For Sale

Collectable Webleys For Sale

I have a few duplicates, which can move on to the next custodians, starting with...

A fine boxed prewar Webley Senior from circa 1938

This pistol retains almost all of its original finish, with minor blemishes in places. The stampings are clear and readable and the pistol is in excellent working order. The linkage is the correct type for this pistol and is stamped with the patent number. The smooth brown grips are undamaged.

The .22 pistol is presented in its original carton, which is about the best I have ever seen for one of these Seniors. All labels are present and undamaged. Strangely the side label is lightly marked .177 but the pistol is definitely a .22. I do have a similar .177 in not quite as clean condition but it would be wrong of me to swap boxes and pistols around. I bought this as a .22 and a .22 it will stay when it leaves my custody.

An original 1930s Parker Hale 'Owl' target is included and whilst the owls are probably a little challenging for pistol shooting, the card has done a great job of preserving the base of the carton. Also included is a contemporary BSA pellet tin in the correct calibre with a small quantity or presumed original oxidised pellets. £295 f2f or can post at cost.

A late 1940s Webley Junior

A pristine late 1940s Junior with extended grips and fixed rearsight. The pistol has had very little use and a lovely tight action. It shoots to point of aim, despite the fixed sights and apart from a few minor blemishes, this 70 year old pistol is in excellent condition. It's a shame the box must have disappeared decades ago. £75 f2f or can post at cost.

A 1950s Webley Card Target Holder

A well built original target holder, intended to take the small 4 inch square card targets. The Webley & Scott Ltd nameplate at the top remains in readable condition and although well used, this target holder is sturdy enough to withstand lots more use. I bought this as a spare with the intention of using it for shooting at these small targets but somehow can't bring myself to do so. £70 posted.

Link to images below.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/KdjDzfoaxojJl9n53

John

Yes,please to the Late 1940's Webley Junior!

PM on its way....

Webley Senior 1938

Hello ,

If you are willing to post , I will buy this , please , If its still available.

Sam

Thank you both for your prompt responses. The Senior and Junior are spoken for, pending the usual. The target holder is still available.

Kind regards,

John

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Target holder please.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

Quote Originally Posted by Unframed Dave View Post
    Target holder please.

Dave
    Thank you Dave. Please PM me how you would like to pay - I can accept Paypal net of fees or a bank transfer if you prefer.

Kind regards,

John

Quote Originally Posted by Unframed Dave View Post
    Target holder please.

Dave
    Thank you Dave - payment safely received. I'll get the target holder boxed up for you today.

Kind regards,

John