Thread: Crosman 2250 Security Screws in Pistol Grip ?

Crosman 2250 Security Screws in Pistol Grip ?

Just bought a crosman 2250 thought I would smooth the trigger but it has anti tamper screws?.in the handle.
    Cannot think why the whole gun can come apart by the looks of it. Tried cutting a slot for the screw driver
    With a Dremil no joy anyone any ideas tried to drill but did not want to melt the plastic.

some security bit screw driver bit sets come with bit for them. my 2250 never had them and i bought it new but in 2006.

I have most security bits this screw let's you tighten but not undo thank you for the reply.
    A piller drill with coolant but I do not have one

a little tap with a sharp edge and they soon move done loads of these, once they move you can unscrew with your fingers

Many Thanks easy when someone tells you how. Thank You

On thinking about these screws they are probably that way to stop folk taken the stock off and having handles then 8 +_ lbs will be illegal pistol?

Quote Originally Posted by kenj View Post
    On thinking about these screws they are probably that way to stop folk taken the stock off and having handles then 8 +_ lbs will be illegal pistol?
    possibly. a longer barrel gives more power too or did on my old one . 14.5 " on the ratcatcher if i remember right , i put the rabbit stopper 24" barrel on mine and used it for rabbits .still with the shoulder stock on.

if that is the reason for the ant tamper screws then its taken a long time for them to think of it .