Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Another 2-7x32/33 scope thread!

Off the back of this thread I started an Internet quest and found a 2-7x35/2 (can't remember) vortex bdc at optics warehouse. Ummed and ahhhed a bit but succumbed, should arrive today. No gun to fit it to but I will think of something!
    Plinkerer and Tinkerer

Have you tried a Nikon Pro Staff 2~7x32 with BDC reticule? Works very well and I have replaced my legendary Simmons WTC 1.5~5x20 with one. Even new they come well within your price limit. Mine was under £100 mint used on here and now sits nicely on top of my .177 Fenman.
    'It may be that your sole purpose in life is to serve as a warning to others'.

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by maximus View Post
    Off the back of this thread I started an Internet quest and found a 2-7x35/2 (can't remember) vortex bdc at optics warehouse. Ummed and ahhhed a bit but succumbed, should arrive today. No gun to fit it to but I will think of something!

This is the problem. Monkey see nut, monkey want nut!

I just got an email from them and bought a BSA Advanced 1-4x24 illuminated centre dot scope for £35. I think thats going on the Drulov.......
    God rest ye jelly mental men

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapidnick View Post
    Have you tried a Nikon Pro Staff 2~7x32 with BDC reticule? Works very well and I have replaced my legendary Simmons WTC 1.5~5x20 with one. Even new they come well within your price limit. Mine was under £100 mint used on here and now sits nicely on top of my .177 Fenman.
    Nope, all the Nikons I've seen have been duplex which is why I didn't even consider them.
    I will get around to it at some point.
    God rest ye jelly mental men

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    Nope, all the Nikons I've seen have been duplex which is why I didn't even consider them.
    I will get around to it at some point.
    Mainly available in the US, costs a bomb to import but if your ever over there
    I've always fancied one of the real tree dipped ones, but don't have a rifle to put it on!! Same old story for me!
    "corners should be round" Theo Evo .22/.177 - Meopta 6x42, DS huntsman classic .20 vortex razor LH 3-15x42 under supervised boingrati tuning by Tony L & Tinbum, HW77 forest green - Nikon prostaff 2-7x32 plex.

Quote Originally Posted by rhyslightnin View Post
    Mainly available in the US, costs a bomb to import but if your ever over there
    I've always fancied one of the real tree dipped ones, but don't have a rifle to put it on!! Same old story for me!
    This is true. Mine was imported from the USA by a previous owner. As I already owned a Nikon Monarch with BDC reticule I knew how good they were so bought it on here when one got offered for sale. A very neat and tidy scope with excellent optics and a reasonable price tag.
    'It may be that your sole purpose in life is to serve as a warning to others'.