Thread: Nice to meet you all.

Nice to meet you all.

Hi, Thanks for letting me join. Having shot in my twenties, I've returned to air gun use in my 40s as a part of my work as a forester and firewood supplier. The bait boxes can only do so much around the log piles , especially at this time of the year when the rats are looking for nice, dry winter quarters. I've treated myself to a new Ratcatcher XL and also plan to join my local club, Maldon and District. Look forward to learning on here and also hopefully making some new friends too. Thanks for reading.

Forgot to say that any recommendations for places to test and refill air cylinders near Maldon in Essex would be gratefully received. Thanks in advance.

NewPaul is online now Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    A warm welcome to the BBS felixlogs. I can't help with a local filling/testing establishment near you but if you post your question in General Airgun on here, I'm sure someone will be able to assist.

Well done on the Rat bashing by the way

All the best

Paul
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Thanks, NewPaul.