Thread: Tamar Rangers

Tamar Rangers

Hi!
    I'm trying to contact the TamarRangers rifle club as I'd like to go along for a shoot and possibly become a member. I have emailed the address on the website but had no reply, Does anyone here shoot with them?

Google brought this up.

http://www.tamarrangers.co.uk/

They don't have a contact address but with the fixture dates you could have a trip down to find out about them.

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by enfield2band View Post
    Google brought this up.

http://www.tamarrangers.co.uk/

They don't have a contact address but with the fixture dates you could have a trip down to find out about them.

Good luck.
    Thanks for the reply Enfield! I have Emailed the address on the website but had no reply. Think you're right - I'll just take a trip down there and play it by ear.

Many thanks

Rufus.

Tamar Rangers

Hi Rufus
    Some of their members come along to shoot at Duchy Shooting Association on occasions I can see if I can get contact details for you.
    You are also welcome along to Duchy to shoot (www.duchyshooting.co.uk) for details
    Cheers

Rufus,

PM me I can hook you up with the secretary, Club is not 'stiff' and welcomes most types of shooting, well any so long as they do not distracts from the overall day!

Brgds

Terry

Quote Originally Posted by joe pike View Post
    Hi Rufus
    Some of their members come along to shoot at Duchy Shooting Association on occasions I can see if I can get contact details for you.
    You are also welcome along to Duchy to shoot (www.duchyshooting.co.uk) for details
    Cheers
    Hi Joe!

Thanks for the offer, funny enough I'd seen the advert for Duchy Shooting on the web. I'd like to get along with my brother one Thursday to try some different loads in my .243. We'll have to get over there...on a day when it's not blowing a gale!

Quote Originally Posted by thibben View Post
    Rufus,

PM me I can hook you up with the secretary, Club is not 'stiff' and welcomes most types of shooting, well any so long as they do not distracts from the overall day!

Brgds

Terry
    Now got hold of the club, looking forward to getting over for a shoot with my muzzle loaders