Thread: Gamo Coyote

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Gamo Coyote

Hi all,

Whilst getting some Winchester subs at the Gun shop yesterday I took a spy at a Gamo Coyote Synthetic stock pcp on the shelf.
    It doesn't seem a bad rifle and the wooden stocked version looks okay too but over all looks a bit basic and cheap but then again it is, before someone bites my head off its not a bad thing it's cheap

Just wondered what people who have one thought of them?
    John Darling JD (1946-2004) was my inspiration to be the best i can and enjoy the sport i love. R.I.P
    A dedicated HW80 Fanatic and owner since 1986 to present.

secretagentmole Guest

I know

It is a Scorpion SE I think, only with a Gamo trigger.

The synthetic stock is easier to handle than the wooden stock which is meant for gorillas or basketball players. It is built in Birmingham too! BSA magazine, barrel, uses the new BSA fill probe, it is a BSA.

I know, I have one, they are nice guns. Accurate, hammer is a bit loud, but not too bad, a nice little PCP.

I've not heard anything bad about these.
    Rather overshadowed at launch by Rotex 8.

I've had one for a couple of years now, bit basic on the design side, but can be tweaked with anti hammer bounce/spring stop mods to be a nice gun, add a regulator to it as well and my shot count is over 120 for a 200bar fill, the trigger can also be modded to be a little better, the barrels are OK and fairly accurate, but not the best, heavy gun though and not ideal for hunting.

Last edited by Tricky-Ricky; 02-10-2017 at 11:18 AM.

I had one, matched shot for shot £800 guns, should never had got rid of it...
    6 out of 7 dwarfs are not happy...!

coyote

We have two as club guns, used every week, had thousands of pellets through them never missed a beat and had them since 2014. Accurate reliable and cheap what more could you want.