While I was away I bought the above rifle unseen. I'd wanted one since seeing the original review in (probably) Airgun World in the 90's.
On our return last night, it was at the forefront of my mind and the box was rent assunder with gusto! The stock has a fair amount of scratches as per the description, but there was no tube spanner, so I couldn't fit a co2 bulb to test anything.

Fast forward to the crack of sparrow this morning and I was in the workshop with the rifle to one side and a length of mild steel tube in the lathe. A few minutes later it was all systems go! The gas went in with the right "hiss" as the system pressurised, five AA Fields were loaded into the tube, the gun was shouldered with care.......and then

BANGBANGBANGBANGBANG!

Big grin and five tidy holes in the backstop. I decided to chrono it and got a respectable BANGBANGBANGBANGBANG! 450 fps, this equates to just under 4 ft/lb. A little low perhaps, but when the system operates this well I am very loathe to even think of changing anything.
I set up a target to see what king of groups I could get if I BANGBANGBANGBANGBANG!

Bugger. Ok, I'll load it and then take some calm, steady BANGBANGBANGBANGBANG! shots to check.. The... erm.

Load it and then take some BANGBANGBANGBANGBANG!

Dammitalltoheck!

I know this rifle can be used sensibly, I have just got to get my head around that concept. Until then I will continue shredding flowers and chasing pebbles around the flower beds with this huge, silly grin on my face.