Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Compact multi shot PCP

Quote Originally Posted by Randy Bohannon View Post
    I'm disappointed you didn't ceracote those rifles pink.
    There was a fleeting thought of some new Tactical Violet I have to try but sadly our man negotiates directly with the boss these days.

You could send me one of your airguns to try
    A man can always use more alcohol, tobacco and firearms.

Randy Bohannon is offline “Junes1 is a whining bellend”
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardH View Post
    There was a fleeting thought of some new Tactical Violet I have to try but sadly our man negotiates directly with the boss these days.

My airguns?

I coulnt possibly, I am reliably informed that the boss is wondering how many airguns a man can have and still object to the nickname "Airgun Rich".
    "An infinite number of monkeys banging away at type writers for an infinite period of time will eventually reproduce Hamlet" Thanks to discussion forums we now know this to be untrue.

Charlts is offline I'm not the Messiah, I'm King of the Creedbros!
    Leicester, Wigston, 171.27 miles North of Calais!
    I'm disappointed you didn't ceracote those rifles pink.
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardH View Post

Straight to the organ grinder with a bottle of Malbec!

Amir, if only you knew someone who could help out with such a thing and had a BSA Ultra doing nothing in a safe......
    The toxicity of lead varies, depending upon the weight of its doseage and its velocity!

clunge is offline Buys suspicious amounts of hand sanitiser
    A bullpupped HW100 carbine is only 20" long without a mod (which is why I have threadlocked the mod on mine). Using BAR kit.

Presume an AA 410 would be similar.

Randy Bohannon is offline “Junes1 is a whining bellend”
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlts View Post
    Straight to the organ grinder with a bottle of Malbec!

Amir, if only you knew someone who could help out with such a thing and had a BSA Ultra doing nothing in a safe......

If only I did you lovely man, you.

Multishot?
    "An infinite number of monkeys banging away at type writers for an infinite period of time will eventually reproduce Hamlet" Thanks to discussion forums we now know this to be untrue.

Good choice.

Quote Originally Posted by angrybear View Post
    For the compact size & shot count I don't think the FX Verminator can be beaten, I'd go for a mk1 which comes in a neat attache` case so can be carried discretely.
    yes it's black but could be vinyl wrapped if required (as could any other gun).
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    This would be my choice, I've never owned one but worked on one a while back and I was very impressed.

Skan 32
    In a battle of wits I refuse to engage with an unarmed person.
    To one shot one kill, you need to seek the S. Kill only comes from Skill

Sounds like a bull pup of sorts would be fine if you don't want putty up putty down faffing about.

Skan 32. Pump action 32 shot rotary mag....well 16 each side. Looks like a wagon wheel only a bit chewier.

Did not like the one I tried.

But if you go bull pup you are straying into the realms of mil spec looks anyway.

Presume shot count is not an issue so a carbine and a carbine cylinder could be options.

Depends if you are looking for an off the shelf solution or are happy to fiddle a bit.
    Last edited by Steyr; 06-10-2017 at 09:12 AM.
    In a battle of wits I refuse to engage with an unarmed person.
    To one shot one kill, you need to seek the S. Kill only comes from Skill

Looking for a compact multi shot PCP, the more compact the better, for discrete urban pest control.

As silly as this sounds it would be better if it looks "harmless" if you follow my meaning, more sporting than black rifle.

What's out there?
    BSA Ultra SE multishot. Good little accurate guns with plenty of power and cheap. The BSA juior 6 ft.lbs should also be a candidate for close range shooting and only £360.00.

A.G

+1 on the BSA ULTRA SE cracking little rifles accurate and quiet also has the option of a synthetic stock .

ATB
    James

SMK Victory CP2. About as compact as it comes.
    Last edited by Rob Edge; 05-10-2017 at 04:02 PM.
    You can spend thousands and still miss a barn door or spend just enough and enjoy yourself. If you haven't got the talent to start with a million pound won't fix it. Whippet, Russell, a few bang sticks and a flat cap. http://www.smart-tech1st.co.uk

Falcon fn8, if you can find one.
    GOOD DEALS...Here,post 6404

Quote Originally Posted by JLB View Post
    The EDGUN Leshiy. I know it's a black rifle, but it is tiny when folded. You could always get it cerakoted pink

John
    Single shot plus the price

Got to be the tdr

Same as 410 carbine,looks cool very accurate plus you get a good quality case/back pack you can carry it around town n nobody looks twice

Looking for a compact multi shot PCP, the more compact the better, for discrete urban pest control.

As silly as this sounds it would be better if it looks "harmless" if you follow my meaning, more sporting than black rifle.

What's out there?
    Brocock contour multishot,superceded by the Compatto so cheap ones available.
    Very small,reliable,quiet,incredibly light and accurate,topped with a simmons 1.5-5x20
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYUzGA1cZfs
    Last edited by Bob Brown; 05-10-2017 at 04:20 PM.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/7192...21379/?fref=ts Rapid 7,HW100kt .177,Theoben Fenman, BSA Goldstar,Daystate HW30S shrouded and tuned, HW99S (Paul Short tuned)