Supported Air Rifle Shooting (SARS) is a really good discipline that I would encourage everyone to have a go at to see for themselves what it has to offer.

SARS is not just for the aged, the young, the weak or the handicapped or infirm as some people think - - it is for everyone!

The fact that it can also encompass almost everyone of all ages and physical conditions is an added bonus that few other disciplines can offer whilst retaining full control of the rifle.[/QUOTE]
Hi Zooma, i downloaded the info off of the ISSF?site when i first heard of Supported shooting last year and discussed it at my club,and yes amongst us old fogies there were a few that would be up for trying it out.
As to who has heard of it? now that is what bugs me about our monthlies, not enough space /articles about target shooting disciplines.
At my club out of about 40 members there are only 4 who do any style of hunting,we all read the mags and dribble over the latest kit but usualy lament the poor test reports and lack of competion shooting articles,we are it seems in the minority?
With the exception of a few 10mtr shooters the rest us all use PCP or spring sporter rifles of the type the monthly's are always promoting for winter and summer postal comps.
Perhaps if the mags could give time for regular articles on the different disciplines/rules and equipment etc it could be to every ones benefit?
Don (match sec. IR&PC)