Quote Originally Posted by gwyn View Post
Zooma thank you for your invite, but it is something i would try but some one else would have to design and make the stands!
Thats not a cop out,for my sins i am match secretary and already spend too much time doing entries, scoring,sending of scores and posting results,it would also appear that i am the unelected buildings/maintenace man as well! so it would be up to another club member to make something,i wonder where he is??
I still fail to see why the monthlies cant give us better test reports of available kit,a lot of us do BR so i suppose that we are super critical about the accuracy test
results,we all know that all that glitters is not gold!
Gwyn.
I have designed a cheap and easy to make bar holder that can be made by anyone from basic plywood (or similar) in just a few minutes - and it is what we are using now in our club!

This bar holder can then be mounted onto any decent speaker stand (or similar).

Dead easy - and cheap!

I can send you some pictures if it would help and if you do decide to come over to see us you can also see them in action - or better still - try it for yourself!

You may even like to bring somebody with you to convince that making some would hardly take-up any of his (or hers) time