Thread: desert eagle co2

desert eagle co2

can anyone tell me if the trigger is adjustable I no it has a rotary mag witch makes it harder on the triger

AFAIK, it isn't adjustable but from experience, it was one of the best triggers I've used on a rotary mag blowback CO2 pistol.
    I shot some good rapid fire groups at 10m with mine.
    The Mayor: Intent? How did you establish that?
    Harry Callahan: When a man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butcher’s knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn’t out collecting for the Red Cross.

Not adjustable. Quite a bit of travel, but not grunchy. As mentioned above they group well and have plenty of oomph

thanks for your info

Quote Originally Posted by black powder View Post
    can anyone tell me if the trigger is adjustable I no it has a rotary mag witch makes it harder on the triger
    il have to look to see what I can do I live in Ilkeston to and have been collecting for a number of years phone number is 9162560 if you want to contact me bob

I don't think the trigger adjusts. But you should get a pull weight of around 4lbs, which is much less than the true revolver Umarex guns. And good accuracy. My impression on a brief test fire is that the trigger resets well, so the initial long first stage is not felt (or felt less) in rapid fire.

Did I mention that it is HUGE (not good), PLASTICKY (who cares? Well, some people do), and VERY NOISY (not good unless you live in a remote location)?

Pity Umarex haven't taken the design principles of the DE into a more sensibly-sized, less plasticky pistol, ideally with a barrel fitted for a suppressor. That would be cool.