Quote Originally Posted by nige346 View Post
Loved mine, Very easy to maintain and spare parts are both readily available and super cheap, Sure Shot airguns can get parts and are very helpful, Mine shot very accurately with a nice trigger, The only suggestion I'd make is use a drop of pellgun oil for every other CO2 cylinder and a drop on a pull through to lube the barrel if leaving for a while, They do rust internally if not cared for and CO2 don't help. Don't let that put you off though, its very easy to prevent with a little care so not a major issue at all, mine gave me years of great service and is still in use now by the person that brought it from me, I've repaired quite a few over the years all have been very cheap simple repairs normally due to lack of care when storing.

If interested I know of a R/H grip with shelf, I found it in a gun shop last week in a box of old stock items, Drop me a PM and I'll send you details and as I'm not far from you the shop will also be close
My pistol should be here tomorrow the guy I brought it off done a wonderful thing he sent me a tracking number that actually works what a great guy I didn't ask him to do it so it should be here tomorrow Wednesday
Yes you can pm me details of R/H grip I exspect it would have gone by now I should realy have asked seller what size I was told to
In first reply post but I was to excited plus my friend said he would sort it .So yes please send details
I've asked for those Cyborg glasses if any one as a old set they no longer use so keeping fingers crossed
I'll be asking a lot of silly question in the next few weeks as most novices do
By for now
Frank
PS thanks for head up on peligun oil and tips on rust all taken on board I have some R10 flat head pellets
Which I will try first