Oh Ewan like torture to me, I am so sorry to hear that. I can't imagine life without HFT banter and boinging but if you really get desperate on the 4th sarturday of the month there is a supported hft at Lea Valley where people can use any support like tripods and chairs or even mobility scooters as long as you can touch the peg if asked to, At least its a shoot and it has some interesting targets which are the size of the kill plus 25yds except the golden bunny where it can be plus 35 yds.

As for the other comments they had me crack up as yes I can definitely see Andy doing that. Because I am sure one of his measures of a successful course is now has he managed to make Rex break a stool and end up in the bushes or on my ass somewhere. I will be back though and although I am doing something unnatural which is being sensible I have the added encouragement that I am so swollen down below, its like I am sitting on a space hopper. I may even have to go gay for a while and borrow a pcp until I can man up and shoot Amy again.