Thread: Sussex Interclub HFT 2017 - individual tables FINAL

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Dibbens View Post
    Well just thought someone ought to start reply!

Woohoo!

Go Team Buxted!

On a personal note, a couple of years ago things at home went pear shaped and my divorce went thru last August. I want to say something crass about how this has given me plenty of time to practice my shooting. It has of course - but that's not really the point. I'm not the only one in that boat and we all have our experiences. The point is I want to thank all my new HFT friends because you and this fabulous sport are what have helped keep me sane, and given me something to concentrate on. It's gone a long way to help save my mental health I can tell you.
    So, thanks for putting up with me guys!

Big thanks to all the clubs that put on all series and everyone who helps setting up and taking down. It takes a lot of effort and time and we are all grateful.

See you (or not) in the dark at Oaks or Buxted.

Regards,

RogGriffin
    Hi Roger,

You words echo excatly what I have gone through and I couldn't agree with you more.

If it wasn't for the guys at Meon, espicaly a couple of them that (whether they know it or not) stepped up and help save my sanity (and they wern't the only ones) there's one special lady who has been of great support, who I would have never had met if I wasn't involved in our fantastic sport, making the friends that I have, then I have no idea of where I would have ended up.

"HFT help's keep me sane" ...... now theres a statment that I never thought i'd see!

ATB
    Mike
    Last edited by happydad; 16-10-2017 at 08:19 PM.
    HFT.......SAVED MY SANITY 🤡
    59er HW100 barreled Steyr Lg110 + Sightron s111 10×42
    Beware the man with one gun.