Thread: SIHFT End of Series Shoot & Sussex Open 50 @ Buxted - Sunday 22nd October

SIHFT End of Series Shoot & Sussex Open 50 @ Buxted - Sunday 22nd October

Buxted HFT are pleased to announce we will be hosting the 2017 SIHFT end of series shoot on Sunday 22nd October.

This year we planned on hosting the return of the SUSSEX OPEN 50, so this year we are combining the two shoots together.

The course will consist of a 50 target course shot from 25 pegs, the course will be set to 2017 UKAHFT rules in both woods.

Trophies will also be presented for the Sussex Open 50 ( 1st - 3rd in Open class & 1st place trophies in Recoiling, Ladies and Junior Classes).

Signing in from 9.00am and start shooting at 10am following the safety briefing @ 9.45am. You must be at the safety briefing if you intend to shoot.

Cost £7.00
    Juniors (under 17) £6.00

If you are wanting to shoot with a specific person don't leave it to the last minute to book in as you are likely to be disappointed!

Visitors (non members of the regular competing clubs) are more than welcome to join us, please drop me or Charles Peal a PM to confirm before you turn up.

There will be food & refreshments available from our catering lady, Mandy ( she catered for our round of SIHFT).

Address; Scantings Farm, Barn Lane, Framfield, Uckfield TN22 5RX
    ( Please drive carefully through the farm, 5mph max. Thank you)
    ISP Airstream MKIII No33 in a Tilly Walnut Stock

Newhaven, Sussex (someone's got to live here)

Cool Soo much excitement

And if the fun of shooting and the prospect of a trophy is somehow insufficient to whet your appetite, the special Badges from this 10th year anniversary of the Sussex Interclub will ALSO be available to all-comers at this event.

Yup, Gold, Silver and Bronze badges will be dished out for the meagre fee of £2/badge for those who achieve a score within x points (we'll be fairly generous) of the highest score on the day. Of course, if Andy gets hits mitts on the course design and set up AND the wind was to blow, the top score may be surprisingly low.

And, also of course, the end of the Series event will see distribution of the SIHFT 2017 Team and Individual Trophies.

And finally (will the fun and excitement never end), there will be the end-of-season PRIZE DRAW, consisting at least of various cash prizes and an Air Arms rifle. This draw is limited to those who have, throughout the season, entered in at least 6 Rounds. Unsure if you entered more than 5 rounds? Check out the results table in the post HERE. The 4th column shows how many rounds you actually entered.

Hope to see loads of you there.

Biggles
    Rapid MkII .22, AA400C .177, AA MPR .177, AA Prosport .177, AA TX200, AA FTP900, HW75 .177, HW45 Silver Star .22, and my dear ol' Webley Ranger .177 (circa 1966) Mile Oak - WEB SITE Air Arms HFT Team member

Looking foward to this 😊 its been a great competition this year for Meon, thoroughly enjoyable what with coming second in the team event, and having two of our very own in the top 10 with 2nd & 6th. (even slightly pleased with my own perfirmance too! ) and not forgetting a certain Mr B. 1st in .22

Time to relax and have some fun......BRING IT ON BUXTED!!!

ATB
    Mike
    HFT.......SAVED MY SANITY 🤡
    59er HW100 barreled Steyr Lg110 + Sightron s111 10×42
    Beware the man with one gun.

Buxted County HFT Republic of Crowzilla Sussex
    Although the targets will be to 2017 UKAHFT rules there will be no mandatory positionals as I can't hit them.

So it is 50 prone if you want.

Monkey
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.

Buxted County HFT Republic of Crowzilla Sussex
    Grounds a tad damp so parking is anywhere sensible not blocking shed doors etc. Will be no field parking available.

Monkey.
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.

Newhaven, Sussex (someone's got to live here)
    The forecast breeze should be a good test of left/right mil dots. I'm having 5th and 6th ones installed tomorrow

Last edited by biggles; 21-10-2017 at 08:22 AM.
    Rapid MkII .22, AA400C .177, AA MPR .177, AA Prosport .177, AA TX200, AA FTP900, HW75 .177, HW45 Silver Star .22, and my dear ol' Webley Ranger .177 (circa 1966) Mile Oak - WEB SITE Air Arms HFT Team member

Alegazmoz is offline Southern Hunter Burger Tester

Parking ......

Quote Originally Posted by simmmo View Post
    Grounds a tad damp so parking is anywhere sensible not blocking shed doors etc. Will be no field parking available.

Monkey.
    Parking along the lane would be the best option. Two wheels on the hard and two off.
    Be aware that the top gate may be closed for security, therefore allow room for vehicles to turn and pass back down.
    This is a working farm and livery.
    Please don't obstruct any obvious doors, or access points/through routes ..... you will be required to move should this be the case and this may involve leaving the course to do so.
    Be considerate and enjoy the day.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by biggles View Post
    The forecast breeze should be a good test of left/right mil dots. I'm having 5th and 6th ones installed tomorrow

OMG that means i will need at least 10
    "The Countback kid always misses peg 1"