Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Basc

I chose BASC. £53 a year for Airgun Membership.

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickenbacker View Post

I chose BASC. £53 a year for Airgun Membership.
    Good choice. That's where my hat lies, too.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

NRA, NSRA and BASC are al members of the British Shooting Sports Council, I believe. The BSSC is the main body for representing shooting sports and has been effective in stopping certain legislation being put forward. Sady, this seemed to have no effect in the case of the Scottish licensing scheme. I think those politicians who wished to bring in licensing were in a very strong position politically and were able to go ahead with this awful scheme without suffering any political consequences. I hope BSSC will be effective in opposing licensing in England.

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
    ^^^^^ THIS X2 ^^^^^
    Quite a few 😉👍
    them there springer's are soooooo addictive

Quote Originally Posted by Jimny4x4 View Post
    A damn sight more than the you think , rather than the Basc claiming and I'm quoting the ' average £5k value on each gun used by Basc members ' in their current bullshit advertising campaign to get people to buy their gun insurance.
    These people have nothing to do with airgunning .
    Different people , different shooting and they proved their interest in us with the Scottish issue .
    The question I asked wasn't about BASC. I've been a member of the NRA for a number of years and have never seen an airgun in a NRA 'environment'.

I shot 10m air rifle while a member of NSRA but still curious to know what NRA airgunning there is....