Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Got a tactial rifle itch whats out there?

Got a tactial rifle itch whats out there?

Hi years ago I had a gunpower stealth and love them or hate them I quite liked it, I could bash it about not worry about damaging the stock and it did the job as a solid bit of kit. It went and I have come to regret it now I am shooting more and some of my good guns have managed to get a few bumps on them I am thinking of getting another tacticool gun.
    Back in the day there was the stealth, the skan pump thing and the logun s16 but whats out there now?

Only required feild is that it must work left handed and not cost the earth, I found the fx guns website but there too expensive for me so below £500 would be a bonus as I will have to sell a few rifles to fund this itch.

I'd go & buy a copy of the AGW buyers guide

Murphy is offline Cooee! Chase me you naughty boys!
    Buy an S400 and paint it black.
    Master Debater

An Edgun Matador or a Cricket - both pricey but, very solid and accurate.

All of the above.

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    I've just bought an Evanix Rex for €667. Stealth-like and as tactical as putting rohypnol in the wifes cocoa!
    God rest ye jelly mental men

Brocock Compatto, the unregulated version is reasonably priced and it's a brilliant rifle!!

Thanks for the options, I had a lok at the evanix site and love the look of the sniper apart from that stupid stock at the back the others really are quite out there!

The brocock looks really nice and tickes most of the boxes and would make a nice walk around gun given its weight and compact size. Will have a look at the second hand market and it should come in on budget which would be nice, just need to sell a few springers I can part with but not the eclipse!

Edgun Leshiy?

Quote Originally Posted by RichardinDorset View Post
    Edgun Leshiy?
    Good lord that is one weird gun!

How about the one that's in the sales section going nowhere at the moment. Looks well built, not much info out there on it though. Korean I think.

Quote Originally Posted by rovercoupe View Post
    Thanks for the options, I had a lok at the evanix site and love the look of the sniper apart from that stupid stock at the back the others really are quite out there!

The brocock looks really nice and tickes most of the boxes and would make a nice walk around gun given its weight and compact size. Will have a look at the second hand market and it should come in on budget which would be nice, just need to sell a few springers I can part with but not the eclipse!
    I have a Sniper X2 in .45 and it is ergonomically a nice rifle once you take out the "shroud" thingy and block around the barrel. I had to move the buttplate lower though to shoot from standing position. IMO the gun is structurally overkill for 12 fpe and requires tuning (like every Korean gun) but functionally the skeleton stock is very nice. Have a look at BSA tactical stock offerings too, they are not that "tactical" as such but nice rifles. Brocock's bottle version is also very interesting but there has been complaints about the action and flimsy stock.
    Viking Mk2 .177/.22 bullpup, BSA Scorpion SE .177, BSA Scorpion .25 100M gun, BSA Scorpion .224 100fpe 100M gun,
    Evanix Blizzard .257/.357 200M BR, Evanix Sniper X2 .45 at 270 fpe

Quote Originally Posted by charub View Post
    How about the one that's in the sales section going nowhere at the moment. Looks well built, not much info out there on it though. Korean I think.
    The sidelever is right where my head needs to be which is the problem with some I have looked at.

I did have a look on bar last night and some of the standard rifles in plastic stocks look quite promising and even look like they mould some ambidextrous!

A dream list is starting to form!

A SH Fastfire10? Cracking rifle. Wouldn't part with mine though.

Hatsan Gladius. A mans gun it is.
    You can spend thousands and still miss a barn door or spend just enough and enjoy yourself. If you haven't got the talent to start with a million pound won't fix it. Whippet, Russell, a few bang sticks and a flat cap. http://www.smart-tech1st.co.uk

Mk1 FX verminator excellent little gun