Thread: FT coverage in CompAir MAgazine

FT coverage in CompAir MAgazine

If you're into FT, then you don't want to be missing out on the next issue of CompAir Magazine!

It'll be published in the next couple of weeks and is jam-packed with coverage of the Field Target scene, including:

* A full report on the recent FT World Championships in Wales, where Jack Harris secured stunning back-to-back World Championship victories

* Dave Ramshead takes a look at how to get started in Field Target shooting

* A world exclusive for CompAir - we take a look at how the sport of FT is really taking off in Iran

* We pay a visit to the Swallows Field Target Club in the East Sussex countryside

To be sure to receive this next issue, all you need to do is subscribe by clicking HERE

Hi

Seen this advertised a few times is there anyway to see a past issue to see what its contents are like before subscribing thanks

We only make back issues of the magazine available to subscribers, I'm afraid - but with the annual subscription working out at just £2.50 per issue (i.e. 6 issues per annum), it shouldn't break the bank.

Quote Originally Posted by fastnick View Post
    We only make back issues of the magazine available to subscribers, I'm afraid - but with the annual subscription working out at just £2.50 per issue (i.e. 6 issues per annum), it shouldn't break the bank.
    Never mind then you not seen my bank