Thread: For Sale: WEBLEY MK.3 'SUPERTARGET' - Mint:

For Sale: WEBLEY MK.3 'SUPERTARGET' - Mint:

For Sale:

A Webley Mk.3 'Supertarget air rifle, serial number B3686. This Mk.3 is fitted with the Parker-Hale PH17b aperture sight complete with adjustable eyepiece, and the second series Parker-Hale tunnel foresight, as fitted to the second series of the Supertarget model.
    The gun has been barely used - the action is in as -new condition, and the beautifully figured walnut stock very nearly so! As good as they come.

Price: £395.
    I will post - cost £15.00 ------- NOW SOLD--------

Can also take to the Kempston Airgun Extravaganza on Sunday for any seriously interested parties.
    Last edited by slug-gun; 17-10-2017 at 09:41 PM.

mk111

Very interested and will be at Kempton Park on Sunday if not sold before then.
    Cheers

Good evening Gentlemen

More than happy for you to use Kempton as a place to trade but, please do not do this from the boot of your cars for obvious PR reasons. The car park can be accessed by the General Public during the day.

I don't wish to come across as a jobsworth, neither am I in to make any money from your deal, just dont want to jeopardise our future.

micky2 is offline The collector formerly known as micky
    Quote Originally Posted by Binners View Post
    Good evening Gentlemen

More than happy for you to use Kempton as a place to trade but, please do not do this from the boot of your cars for obvious PR reasons. The car park can be accessed by the General Public during the day.

I don't wish to come across as a jobsworth, neither am I in to make any money from your deal, just dont want to jeopardise our future.
    Good addvice Pete as it only takes a member of the public to see a gun coming out the boot of a car and the next thing you know is the cops are there.
    hope you have another good day on Sunday.
    ATB,
    Mick.

Provisionally sold - subject to inspection first.