Just curious to know who would like to see a change in the law to prevent people using Co2 pistols for shooting live quarry? The reason i ask is that just recently and especially at this time of the year i get asked about Co2 pistols for shooting everything from fox's (yes i have been asked to sell a customer a Co2 for fox shooting) to rats. I personally will not sell a pistol to any one for shooting live quarry be it a rat or fox! Unfortunately most of my customers do not realise that they are not capable of this type of shooting down to the fact they are just not powerful enough/accurate. I have heard all the stories of "my mate shoots them at 30 yds (rats)" or "my old one used to shoot through an oil drum at 20 yds" etc. Now i try to educate the customer but still some will say they want an air pistol or they will go elsewhere. My answer is politely go elsewhere then, but i believe it would be nice just to be able put up a sign backed by law to the effect that it is illegal to shoot live quarry with an air pistol.