Thread: Mail slams vigilante airgunners

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bighit View Post
    im pretty sure scott campbell the reporter does not own an Fac . as i said above ,i know his mother and sister and the only gun i know he has is a m4 bb rifle . i may ask my wife to ask his mum if he has and FAC
    Thank you. While you are at it could you possibly find out what exactly was his motive for writting such onesided and biased story ? I saw a photo of Mr Pittaway with his .177 sub 12 ft.lbs HW 100 KT, and not those full bore air rifles that the article mentions. Perhaps he has mistaken UK for the US. These sort of thing does happen with journalists,.

A.G

Quote Originally Posted by lensman57 View Post
    Thank you. While you are at it could you possibly find out what exactly was his motive for writting such onesided and biased story ? I saw a photo of Mr Pittaway with his .177 sub 12 ft.lbs HW 100 KT, and not those full bore air rifles that the article mentions. Perhaps he has mistaken UK for the US. These sort of thing does happen with journalists,.

A.G
    i wont be asking him anything i'm afraid . i have supplied Terry with his contact details and that is as far as i will be going with it . my wife is good friends with his mother and i would like it to stay that way.