Thread: Thanks to I.J and the team

Thanks to I.J and the team

Many thanks to I.J and the team for putting on today's Airgun fair in Adlington.
    Lots of smiling faces , many bargains , cheap brew and bacon butty , who could ask for more ?
    I went along this morning and had a great time , picked up a couple of bargains and missed out on a few more .
    Thanks for going to the trouble of organising the fair and all the work that must of been done behind the scenes , it was appreciated.

Yes, well done to all, a freindly atmosphere and a good day out. Sold a few items....then went and blew the proceeds on a purchase from another seller

Well that's what it's all about, learning and seeing what is available, and if sellers and buyers are content with a good deal, everyone is happy

Bugger ! Wanted to go But I got stuck on a DIY job that had to be done first dry day
    Wished for rain first time for ages

Thanks to everyone who attended.

The raffle raised £111 for Derian House - a local childrens hospice. (The money will go off tomorrow, Monday and a copy of the receipt posted on here.)

Once again it was a pleasure to put names to faces, well, mainly a pleasure and to see some old airgunning contacts. I ended up buying yet another rifle (Walther LGV match). I wish I could buy will power.

Once again, many thanks.

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk