Thread: artemis p10/15

artemis p10/15

are these worth a punt? i fancy a shot at a bullpup but will not spend a fortune on the big name boyos!
    can anybody comment on their accuracy, reliability and how they are to work on if need be.
    i'm a lefty so are they lefty friendly?
    comments welcome thanks.

I'm waying up the same. There is a detailed set of strip down videos of the P15 on YouTube if you search Artemis P15 which gives you a great idea of the build quality. I've concluded that you get a multi-shot, regulator, and titanium cylinder in a bullpup configuration for a bargin price. If you are able to tune it and it comes with a decent barrel you can have a decent rifle. That said I have no practical experience.
    Good Deals with: Gazza, Fred, muts65, Brian747, wombat100, Tweaky (BSAOG), the wizard, delboy, craigy, skygrowler, JTH71, pgm112, Doger21, shootingmad, PHOBUS, bhill22, pmcb, pablo19, BobSki, Petay, Double Tap, Geoff555, Wild dogman, Multijet, BANANAMAN, RapidNick

My p10 is very well made and very accurate with jsb in .22. My only gripe is the cocking bolt, whereas the the p15 solves that issue. For the money I would recommend either if you can find them on offer.

My only concern with the P15 is the weird split pin in the trigger linkage and the single stage trigger. Trying to find out if the P10 trigger mechanism could replace it.
    Good Deals with: Gazza, Fred, muts65, Brian747, wombat100, Tweaky (BSAOG), the wizard, delboy, craigy, skygrowler, JTH71, pgm112, Doger21, shootingmad, PHOBUS, bhill22, pmcb, pablo19, BobSki, Petay, Double Tap, Geoff555, Wild dogman, Multijet, BANANAMAN, RapidNick

Quote Originally Posted by Simply Simon View Post
    My only concern with the P15 is the weird split pin in the trigger linkage and the single stage trigger. Trying to find out if the P10 trigger mechanism could replace it.
    I doubt that the units are interchangeable. Check here: http://www.pakguns.com/showthread.ph...hlight=artemis
    The design is British (SMK) and manufacture is Chinese. BTW, the cylinder is aluminium not titanium but it fills to 250bar and, as has been said, it is a regulated rifle.