Quote Originally Posted by Bjacobs571 View Post
In my opinion until you can reliably put all ten shots into the black and preferibly in the 8 ring you are wasting your time worring about what pellets you use. Its not a rifle where a good group is a one hole group.
If you take the logic of the othe other posters to the extreme I would ask why you are wasting your time with a Tau 7 and not using a Steyr Evo 10e.
Just enjoy your shooting and concentrate on the your sight picture and trigger release they are 100 times as important as the pellet you use.
Thank you for your post
I did ask on forum in another post about performance
Of the TAU 7 Bruno and I was told by all that it would be a good starting the Disapline pistol as there was a good one for sale on this forum I brought it to see if this Disapline in shooting would keep me happy if it doesn't I've not lost a great deal of money but I would have if I had brought a pistol the likes of what you quoted.
On the other hand I can see what you mean why buy two when one is all you need perhaps when I've gained more experience with this pistol I may justify spending out a shed load of money for a top of the range pcp pistol and dive bottle or pump at the preasent time I'll stick with co2

Thank you for you advice
From Frank