Quote Originally Posted by Zero58 View Post
Thank you for your post
I did ask on forum in another post about performance
Of the TAU 7 Bruno and I was told by all that it would be a good starting the Disapline pistol as there was a good one for sale on this forum I brought it to see if this Disapline in shooting would keep me happy if it doesn't I've not lost a great deal of money but I would have if I had brought a pistol the likes of what you quoted.
On the other hand I can see what you mean why buy two when one is all you need perhaps when I've gained more experience with this pistol I may justify spending out a shed load of money for a top of the range pcp pistol and dive bottle or pump at the preasent time I'll stick with co2

Thank you for you advice
From Frank
I wasn't really suggesting that there is anything wrong with the Tau 7 or that it wasn't a good starter pistol. I was mearly saying that you don't need match grade hand sorted pellets until you have mastered a good sight picture and trigger control. The tau 7 will out shoot you or myself with most brands of pellets. The cheaper the pellets the more you will shoot and the better you will get.