Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SMK Victory CP2.

SMK Victory CP2.

What are your thoughts on these?
    You can spend thousands and still miss a barn door or spend just enough and enjoy yourself. If you haven't got the talent to start with a million pound won't fix it. Whippet, Russell, a few bang sticks and a flat cap. http://www.smart-tech1st.co.uk

I think they are better looking than a ratchatcher and are good value with a detachable stock pistol and rifle barrel and a moderator. You won't have to spend a fortune tarting them up as they already come with a metal breach. I am quite tempted .
    FWB P8X,Hammerli AP40, Steyr LP1 Walther LPM-1, CPM-1, CP1, CP2, LP3, LP53, LP300, LP400, Terrus, Pardini P10, FX Wildcat .177, HW100 .22, AA S410 .22, BSA R10 MK2 .177, , HW77, 80, 90 BB AK47, S&W 586 and more blow back Co2 BBs than you can shake a stick at

The pistols are accurate and powerful so one can only assume even better with the longer barrel

Ive not shot one, but have handled one. First impressions - more comfortable than the ratcatcher, and a whole lot more in the package for £165.

Kloppville- 10,533 miles from Lake Mulwala.
    Will let you know when mine arrives from Sportsguns.

Cheers.

Roy.
    If it moves.....shoot it!..If it don't move.....shoot it in case it tries to!!!
    Light travels faster than sound....this is why I appear bright until you hear me speak!!!

I have one and am quite surprised.....a lot for your money.... quite well thought out to, with a cut out to the co2 chamber and bleed valves.....time will tell!!

Its based on the CP1/CP1M and that is a very good co/2 pistol , I bought one in to sell and was impressed . I fitted a bulb in it and was getting about 5+ ft lbs with .22 JSB/Air Arms pellets , they say you get 9 + with the long barrel fitted.
    .22 Venom Mach 1 (FAC) 6-25x56 Millett.
    .22 Venom Mach 2 Thumbhole 6.5-20x40 Leupold EFR.
    .22 Venom Mach 2 Sporter 4-12x40 Leupold.
    .177 Venom Vantage 4-16x50.
    .177 Venom Daystate 8-32x56 AGS.
    .22 Venom Datstate 4-16x56 AGS.
    .22 Webley Venom FX2000 6-18x40 Busnel Legend.
    .177 Titan MPT by Steve Pope 6-24x40 Tasco.
    .177 Pro-Sport 4-16x50.
    .22 Webley FX2000 3-9x33 Leupold EFR.
    .177 Logan Solo 4-16x50.
    .22 HW90 (spring powered) 4-16x50
    .22 Gamo Stutzen.
    .177 Walther lever action.

Guess who now has one . Well put together and a cracking package. Now just got to decide on a scope.
    You can spend thousands and still miss a barn door or spend just enough and enjoy yourself. If you haven't got the talent to start with a million pound won't fix it. Whippet, Russell, a few bang sticks and a flat cap. http://www.smart-tech1st.co.uk

I have one of these and they are superb, mine is in .177 flavour and it was thoughrally tested at the weekend and I have to say I'm very impressed with all the thought that has gone into this. and what you get for the money. Excellent bit of kit guys .

I think these are going to be a massive seller. Perfect introduction to our sport for a youngster. turns from a pistol to rifle in 5 mins.

xmas is comming and these wont break the bank.

maza..
    V-MACH, HW 95 / Venom AA Pro-Elite / V-MACH TX200 HC / SFS HW 99 SNIPE & IMP / URAGAN 2 / FX Impact / HW100 FSB / Daystate Wolverine R / FAC FX / Sako Finnfire / CZ Varmint / CZ American / CZ 512 / Ruger 10/22 / Browning Buckmark / Taurus LBR / Tikka T3X SV .223.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Edge View Post
    Guess who now has one . Well put together and a cracking package. Now just got to decide on a scope.
    Let us know rob how you get on with it and give us first dibs when you get fed up with it!

Quote Originally Posted by peddy View Post
    Let us know rob how you get on with it and give us first dibs when you get fed up with it!
    Cheeky pup . Warrington Guns are doing them for £150 but they are out of stock but hope to get more on Friday. Using open sites and the rifle configuration I am getting 15mm groups at 17m. To say impressed is an understatement.

Couldn't resist mate, hope you are keeping well. What power are you getting in rifle form?

cp2

I got the cp1 and I am pleased with it good pistol and I can hit things with it got a pistol scope on it shoot at 15 yrds -- only problem I had is getting the empty co2 bulb out

Quote Originally Posted by peddy View Post
    Couldn't resist mate, hope you are keeping well. What power are you getting in rifle form?
    I will Crono it later

Quote Originally Posted by venoman View Post
    Its based on the CP1/CP1M and that is a very good co/2 pistol , I bought one in to sell and was impressed . I fitted a bulb in it and was getting about 5+ ft lbs with .22 JSB/Air Arms pellets , they say you get 9 + with the long barrel fitted.
    ???? how does this work if the Legal Limit is 6FPE?
    And if it is stocked, how does the long barrel know when it is a rifle and when it is a pistol?
    In a battle of wits I refuse to engage with an unarmed person.
    To one shot one kill, you need to seek the S. Kill only comes from Skill