Good to meet you too, Baz.
I too thought name badges might be a good idea, as I too missed a few people I would like to have met. Someone did produce some several years ago, but I'm not sure if the idea caught on.

I've now discovered the silencer adaptor on the Modified CP88 Competition has been superglued to the barrel, which rather makes my request for a front end redundant.
I originally wanted to fit the silencer adaptor to my Black CP88 Competition, which is why I wanted a silver front end to go on the silver CP88 Competition, but as the adaptor is superglued to the barrel, I can't remove it, and I don't want to damage the pistol in trying.
I only discovered this when I slightly over tightened the silencer on the adaptor, and when I couldn't unscrew it, realized the barrel was turning as well. I very carefully applied a few drops of super glue to the breech end of the barrel which then enabled the removal of the silencer.
I may get another similar adaptor made, but with a slightly deeper collar to accommodate a couple of grub screws for fixing it to the barrel.