Hi guys ,

I’m selling a few guns that I need to find room for in new house , and this was one I was keeping but want to know what value to put on it.

It is a rare Gun for sure as there’s not allot on it on the web. This is the Gun that my dad bought me and got me into shooting 30 years ago all be it this is my second that I bought from a collector friend which is in great shape with all bluing in very nice condition along with sights and adjustable trigger let off via a factory screw in trigger guard.

My other one that I’ve owned for 31 years is accurate as hell but cosmetically poor I like this example which I’d like to put a price on as I may be thinking of parting with it to make some room.

I believe it’s around late 1940’s - 1950’s but could be wrong?

I can’t uploud pictures on here at the moment as my photobucket account is not functioning since I changed phone, although I can put them up in forsake section but that wouldn’t help as I don’t want to over or under price it withought knowing.

I never thought I’d see another in my life time to be honest and I rate them extremely highly for quality and accuracy all beit there low power. I’ve won tones of first place medals and trophies with mine in the vintage open sight comps I’ve attended competing.

Any help much appreciated

Atb
Daniel