Thread: Tyre Kickers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Tyre Kickers

Hi guys, there seems to be a growing number of tyre kickers on here,
    I arranged to meet Robert 2933 yesterday at petes airgun farm to buy aNT300 nv adddon
    I turned up at 1pm for a 2-2-30 pm meeting , come 3-45 pm no sign of anybody,
    .no notifercation before hand, no pm or email today .another name to add to my ignore list!!!
    atb Brian

Fair enough, from your side.
    Equally the man could be unconscious in hospital, or had any number of other urgent issues befall him.

89/90 of his last posts seem to be nothing but sales related so you probably won't get a reply

I recall a similar sales thread in which a member was berated for not posting items. A sudden illness had landed him in hospital and he was unable to post any items.

sent you a PM.

Gumtree is the worst,ya give people ya address sit in waiting and they never turn up,i hate that with a passion,if ya dont want item do say ya do,some people eh.

A while ago I made arrangements to meet a guy at Quarry as I was interested in buying a rifle from him.

We agreed a time and a day, I confirmed the club would be open as there was a shoot elsewhere that day, all OK, I then made it very clear that I was going away for a weeks holiday, but would see him on the day agreed, all these arrangements were made by text. One week later I drove the hour and a bit to Quarry which was completely closed, so I text the guy who replied saying he thought I was not coming. I text again saying I was sat at the gate, as agreed, he text back saying I could go to see the rifle at his house, but could not shoot it, I text back saying I wanted to shoot it and could he come to the club as agreed, he said he could be there in an hour and a half, I told him I was going home.