Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tyre Kickers

Quote Originally Posted by angrybear View Post
    Well to be fair, you were Think about it & decide BEFORE you contact the seller

I've put half a dozen items on freecycle, so being given away & still people will say they want it & then fail to turn up, or they expect it to be delivered
    You are right there angrybear, some people have no sense of courtesy ,the gentleman!!! concerned is now on my ignore list, he has not replied to pm.s ,
    probaly lack of spherical objects!!! hows that for being polite!!!!
    any way not wasting more time on this waster
    atb brian

There are all sorts of dicks out there,
    I've had "buyers" who say yes, then decide after a think they don't want it, one even told me he only said yes to give himself thinking time without me selling elsewhere.
    I had one who wanted to view a bike I was selling I told him to phone me from the main road & I'd meet him & guide him in, he phoned me an hour late saying he was lost having decided to try & follow his sat nav & got right stroppy when I pointed out that I couldn't direct him without knowing where he was

Best was a guy who came to look at a quad I had on the bay, with a trailer on the back, he'd asked my reserve & I'd told him £700, he then turned up with £700 expecting to buy it, when the bidding was already over £800 , he got quite nasty when I obviously said NO.

Equally I've had plenty of good sales & buys.

Yes Angybear,i have had 99.999% good sales on here with fellow forum
    members, this tbh is the first that has gone wrong but hey ho live and learn!!!
    atb brian