Thread: Scope Crossover

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    i was saying that perhaps you are just working around a problem. with messing around the scope and mounts.

you can try self centering bkl mounts, i bet it will still not shoot straight.

Quote Originally Posted by krisko View Post
    i was saying that perhaps you are just working around a problem. with messing around the scope and mounts.

you can try self centering bkl mounts, i bet it will still not shoot straight.
    Well it shot ok with some crappy Hawke mounts that I doctored I would still be using them but they looked horrible

Mick

As oft explained (and you can explain to yourself using a piece of paper and a ruler) for all practical purposes crossover is mythical. Cant, on the other hand, is not. It's quite shocking, when first installing a spirit level to a gun, to note just how completely and utterly useless we are at judging the vertical when one's head is held at an angle wrapped around a stock - indeed, the vertical feels really "wrong".

Not to forget other things that may come into play like PX error, and zoom-wandering-zero error which can all conspire to change POI at different distances.
    **WANTED**: WEBLEY PATRIOT MUZZLE END; Any Diana/Original mod.50 parts, especially OPEN SIGHTS