Thread: Webley raider 12 anyone got one?

Webley raider 12 anyone got one?

I actually quite like the look of the new raider 12.
    I can't decide who makes it for Webley?
    the mag looks like a rapid mag the action looks like something brocock might sell, interesting
    Anyone got one?
    Good deals with:
    Dunn220, Leon, Bullcelt, stink£r, u.k.neil, supersharpshoot, william and airgun god, GEORGEY, telgun, Simon P and stubbs4612, Wellhouse0, harpo

Quote Originally Posted by Daveo View Post
    the mag looks like a rapid mag the action looks like something brocock might sell, interesting
    Anyone got one?
    I saw some recent photo's and I'm pretty sure it's made by Kral - it has too many features of the Puncher for it to be coincidence. In which case I'd recommend you try it before you buy it (I have an early Kral Puncher, so speak from experience)

Quote Originally Posted by CapitalBee View Post
    I saw some recent photo's and I'm pretty sure it's made by Kral - it has too many features of the Puncher for it to be coincidence. In which case I'd recommend you try it before you buy it (I have an early Kral Puncher, so speak from experience)
    I've been googling yes I totally agree looks like a Kral.
    I knew I'd seen that style somewhere before.
    Thanks for that. How do you rate the puncher?
    Good deals with:
    Dunn220, Leon, Bullcelt, stink£r, u.k.neil, supersharpshoot, william and airgun god, GEORGEY, telgun, Simon P and stubbs4612, Wellhouse0, harpo

secretagentmole Guest
    Webley air rifles used to be made by Hatsan.

I had a look at one at my local rfd this morning and I have to say it felt a really nice stock good balance for me. It didn't sound too loud dry firing, you should get a fair few shots going by the 280cc tube.
    Basc Member
    .177 FX Wildcat, .177 Air Arms Pro Sport .22, .177 HW 100T, Air Arms TX200hc

I've been googling yes I totally agree looks like a Kral.
    I knew I'd seen that style somewhere before.
    Thanks for that. How do you rate the puncher?
    Honest review:
    I bought one of the early ones so had the issue of the mags not cycling and the problematic .177 barrels. I got a replacement under warranty. I found that you have to select a suitable moderator for it otherwise you get some loss of accuracy. In .177 you need to go with 4.50 pellets otherwise you start to shotgun. The power adjuster I wouldn't recommend playing with as it alters POI; it's pretty superfluous anyhow at sub 12fpe. You get some ping, but I have a BSA Scorpion and that pings as well. I now use Weihrauch Magnum in 4.50mm (H&N I think) and get sub 20mm groups at 25yds. I use it for hunting mostly and find the big reservoir very useful. I think you'll benefit from the ironing out of any issues with the Kral Puncher launch if you buy a Webley, but I'd definitely advise punching some targets with it before you buy, if that's possible.

Thumbs up Raider 12 Seems good.

Anyone got one?
    I’ve got one (177) and it seems very good, at 25 yards rested I can do one pellet hole for 5 or 6 shots with accupell’s if it out it’s me not the gun. Stock could be better made but it is a budget gun. Nothing wrong but it’s not got a fantastic finish, obviously machine made with a few flaws, I could make it a lot better if I could be bothered (I’d sooner shoot) ;-) I paid £400 for mine with a half decent scope thrown in 4-16x50 with parallax so can’t complain. The barrel seems to be tapered as I can’t fit a bore laser sighting tool into it its simply to small ( you certainly couldn’t put a pellet into it ) . Seems to have a good shot count, I usually shoot 4 mags (56 rounds) for just under half a tank of air so well over a hundred rounds on a fill. The action is very smooth and easy. I’m pleased with mine for a cheap PCP it’s ticking all my boxes. If your shooting in your back garden I’d suggest a silencer, it’s got a good muzzle crack without.

Thumbs up Seems good.

Anyone got one?
    I’ve got one (177) and it seems very good, at 25 yards rested I can do one pellet hole for 5 or 6 shots with accupell’s if it out it it’s me not the gun. Stock could be better made but it is a budget gun. Nothing wrong but itÂ’s not got a fantastic finish, obviously machine made with a few flaws, I could make it a lot better if I could be bothered (I’d sooner shoot) ;-) I paid £400 for mine with a half decent scope thrown in 4-16x50 with parallax so can’t complain. The barrel seems to be tapered as I can’t fit a bore laser sighting tool into it its simply to small ( you certainly couldn’t put a pellet into it ) . Seems to have a good shot count, I usually shoot 4 mags (56 rounds) for just under half a tank of air so well over a hundred rounds on a fill. The action is very smooth and easy. I’m pleased with mine for a cheap PCP it’s ticking all my boxes. If your shooting in your back garden I’d suggest a silencer, it’s got a good muzzle crack without.