Thread: What's the going rate for a Slavia ZVP pistol?

What's the going rate for a Slavia ZVP pistol?

Hi guys, I am having a pistol rationalising exercise and am wondering whether to keep this pistol?
    I will try to sort pictures later but will describe it for now.......the pistol is complete and working. It gives a good grouping in my garage range however the group is off to the right as the foresight is not centralised and needs adjustment. It retains almost all of its original bluing and the screw heads have not been abused. The stock/ grip appears to have its original finish with a few mark s but good for a pistol that must be over 50 years old.
    The shot cycle is smooth with no discernible twang or buzz.
    So what say you knowledgeable lot? Is it worth little in which case I will keep it, or is it worth more than peanuts in which case I might sell?
    Cheers
    Rich
    WANTED: Next weeks winning lottery numbers :-)

I would say £40-£50 subject to seeing pics.

Baz
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD

harry mac is offline You can't say muntjack without saying mmmmm
    Baz is bang on. I sold 2 of these a couple of years ago for between £40 and £50 each. One was almost like new, the other, not quite as nice, but still in very good condition.
    The South of England has 2 good things, the M1 and the A1. Both will take you to Yorkshire.

Ok, so here are some pictures taken on my phone. What say you now gents?

Cheers Rich

harry mac is offline You can't say muntjack without saying mmmmm
    Still £40-£50. Like I say, one of mine was as new, the other, not quite as nice (a couple of scratches in the varnish on the grip). They're really nice quality pistols, but they're just not very sought after.
    The South of England has 2 good things, the M1 and the A1. Both will take you to Yorkshire.

The ones I have had through my hands and sold by the RFD were similar condition.

Baz
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD

Thanks guys, that's about where I expected it to be. However sales seem to be a bit slow on here at the moment so it might struggle reach that bracket? Therefore I think I will keep and enjoy it for now