Thread: Sheridan Cowboy Remington 1875 Replica Co2 Pistol

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by mrto View Post

Yeah,they were great weren't they and amazing you still have yours!In fact,the cap gun manufacturers of our youth exhibited far more imagination in their designs than the likes of Umarex or Crosman seem capable of!

If only Lone Star were still in existence and making co2 bb guns what wonders would they dream up I wonder!lol

After all, it's all imagination and make believe, anyway isn't it!?
    wot !!! ... You mean 'The Virginian' wasn't real, and I wasn't one of the goodies in a big white hat ??? I think you'll find you are very much mistaken, my fine fiend, very much mistaken indeed !!! (err ... did that psychiatrist ever show up ??? ) ...

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Wink cowboy

hi ya all ,have you tried pellets in the bb shells yet if so how have they performed.ye haa.ride em cowboy.

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by ljgolf View Post

hi ya all ,have you tried pellets in the bb shells yet if so how have they performed.ye haa.ride em cowboy.
    Hi. Have tried pellets in my BB Peacemaker Pistol and my BB Webley Service Revolver with no mechanical issues, but similarly, worsening accuracy (pellets seem too erratic when let fly through a smooth bore barrel), so as pellets cost SIGNIFICANTLY more expensive than BBs, as an alternative ammo experiment, I'm done.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.