Thread: 2 Rifle valuations please.

look no hands is offline Even better looking than a HW35

2 Rifle valuations please.

Hi all,

I'm thinking of reducing my collection and would like to know how much would be a good price for a couple of rifles (I have a price in mind for both).

Firstly is an older Diana 34 (I think it's an 1991 model) in .22, I got this a couple of years ago and it's been treated to a complete reblue (done by Richard H on here), a new "old stock" beech stock (a later 90's model stock) was purchased which is in almost as new condition but for one tiny mark/dent on the top of the stock, the internals have been completely replaced with a new T06 piston and trigger mechanism with a Welsh Willy tuning kit, so nice and smooth with no twang, it's currently running at 9ftp(ish) and could either do with another power band or two or a slightly longer spring, the trigger safety spring is also damaged but doesn't affect the firing of the gun apart from the safety may come on if the rifle is pointed up at an angle.

Secondly is Project cock, a Brocock Independant in .177, this one again has been completely changed from standard, the walnut stock has been stripped of it's original dark lacquer but in the process (because of crappy new Nitromors paint stripper doing naff all) the checkering basically rotted so I sanded it all off and stippled the pistol grip, the stock was then treated to several coats of Danish oil, the internals have been replaced with a Welsh Willy tuning kit and a Tinbum TX200 short stroke nose extension with HW 25mm seal, so the rifle is much nicer to shoot, the Gamo trigger is actually pretty good (not HW/AA quality), I've fitted a massive silencer on the end which actually comes down the barrel and makes it look like a rimfire because of it's sleek lines.

Unfortunately I've not got any photo's at the moment as photobox are being dicks and holding everyone to ransom, so I need to find another hosting service.

Cheers

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

Try imgur for photo hosting.
    Rich
    WANTED: Next weeks winning lottery numbers :-)

Good afternoon

Just wondered if you received my email ?

look no hands is offline Even better looking than a HW35
    Quote Originally Posted by Binners View Post
    Good afternoon

Just wondered if you received my email ?
    Hi Binners,

No mate not received any Email as I recently changed my email address and just remembered I didn't update it on here, it's been changed now.

PM incoming anyway.

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in