Thread: What Classic rifle would you like to own? (Holy Grail?)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Airsporterman View Post

Now, my dream rifle would be a .25 Airsporter - another rare beast indeed but I live in hope, indeed, if anyone out there has one for sale at a 'realistic' price, I would like to know!

ASM
    Which model of Airsporter was made in .25? Was it the RB right at the end of the production run? I seem to recall coming by a Superstar in .25 but don't think I've ever seen a BSA tap loader in .25..... I'd be interested to!

Cheers
    Greg

Airsporterman is offline Makes Scrooge look Happy and Generous!
    Moving target, nr Blyth, God's Northumberland
    Quote Originally Posted by Thegreg View Post
    Which model of Airsporter was made in .25? Was it the RB right at the end of the production run? I seem to recall coming by a Superstar in .25 but don't think I've ever seen a BSA tap loader in .25..... I'd be interested to!

Cheers
    Greg
    Not too sure about that Greg - I believe they may be tap loaders but I may be wrong!
    Actually after thinking about it - they were most likely RBs - which I wouldn't mind as I like the RBs and dont have one!
    ASM
    I am a Man of La Northumberlandia, a true Knight and spend my days on my Quest (my duty nay privilege!) and fighting dragons and unbeatable foe, to right the unrightable wrongs, to bear with unbearable sorrow and dreaming my impossible dreams.