Thread: New pistol for the collection....

New pistol for the collection....

aimless Guest

nice and

thumbs up!!

harvey_s is offline Lost love child of David Niven and Victoria Beckham
    Cool...I must say you do produce some nice looking images, keep up the good work

Very nice.

I recently bought a similar example and am well pleased to add it to my Crosman collection.

Thanks all. I really enjoy putting the photos together. It's been quite a learning curve to get to this standard over the past 18 or so months that I have been doing it.

I really like the Crosman air pistols. Especially any that come in these red and black cardboard boxes or even the earlier (?) wood effect boxes. The later polystyrene boxes are a bit of a let down in my opinion. More recently Crosman have been using plastic packaging. Crosman used to be the leader of airgun boxes, now they're at the bottom of the pile. What a pity for us collectors.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmieDee View Post
    Hi Jimmie,

Did you by any chance pick it up at the recent Kempton Park Fair as I saw a similar one there at a very reasonable price ? Although tempted by the price and condition of the pistol, I resisted the temptation as storage restrictions mean it has to be strictly one in, one out for me at the moment and I couldn't think of anything I was prepared to move on.

Regards
    Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Abasmajor View Post
    Hi Jimmie,

Did you by any chance pick it up at the recent Kempton Park Fair as I saw a similar one there at a very reasonable price ? Although tempted by the price and condition of the pistol, I resisted the temptation as storage restrictions mean it has to be strictly one in, one out for me at the moment and I couldn't think of anything I was prepared to move on.

Regards
    Brian
    I did indeed. It was too much of a temptation to leave it there. At the time I wasn't sure if I already had the MKI or MKII boxed but wasn't going to faff about. There was so much there worthy of the collection. Just not enough money!

All the best,
    Jimmie

one of the reasons I don't go to auctions and vintage gun fairs Jim be even skinter than I am now
    might have some silencer adapters for MK1 and 2's and may look at getting some hangy tank adapters madeif enough interest